Archive for November, 2009
All we blog about these days are Twitbit releases, and I know, that’s lame. The good news for you is that we take all that time we would have spent blogging and we use it to make Twitbit a better Twitter client. Here’s a glimpse of what you get with 2.2:
- Updated compose view, including a person selector and link shortening
- A dark theme option
- New mention badge on the home tab
- Mentions and DMs update when you start the app
- Smoother timeline scrolling
For more info, check out the 2.2 release notes.
Twitbit Lite is lagging a little and hasn’t yet been approved, but should be on the App Store any day now. All of these features are included in Twitbit Lite, so you’ll be able to try before you buy. Or you can just buy it now for only $2.99 and get push notifications!
Okay, time for me to get back to work on the finishing touches of Twitbit 2.3. We hope you enjoy the update.
Twitbit Lite 2.1 is now available on the App Store! While Twitbit 2.1 was approved back on October 18, Apple took a bit longer to approve the free version. The new features in this version are the same as in Twitbit, and include:
- Complete support for landscape mode throughout the app.
- Support for viewing the next or previous tweet right from the tweet view, just like in Mail.
- Support for displaying maps for tweets that include geo data using Twitter’s new geolocation API.
- Bug fixes, including a fix for a bug that would occasionally cause the timeline to display tweets older than the most recent.